Easy to Self Install
ATS1 is a 4G Internet of Things (IoT) device that is easy to quickly self-install on your large, non-powered assets, tools, large equipment, portable toilets or large trash bins
- Easy to self-install with screws, zip ties or adhesive tape
- ATS1 devices are rugged and IP-67 rated waterproof and dustproof
- Great addition to your other GPS tracking for vehicles and trailers
Save time locating assets and reduce unnecessary equipment rental costs.
- Monitor who is using an asset - and for which job
- Check out assets and bill jobs accordingly
- Improve the security of non-powered assets and reduce instances of lost or stolen assets
Long Battery Life
With long battery life, the ATS1 can last for up to 5+ years, depending on the update rate.
- Range of update timeframes - hourly and daily updates
- Battery meter allows users to view battery status at any time
- Accelerometer for movement detection 4. Battery type is 3 AA Lithium (replaceable)
Intelligent support every step of the way
Software alone isn’t the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
We track our loads quite a bit. We even have several customers that require us to track our vehicles every two hours and provide them with updates. Teletrac makes sure that these ‘hot and sensitive’ deliveries are on route and on time.
- A.N. Webber
NDOT has recovered three stolen vehicles, worth $45,000 each, using GPS data and automated text message alerts from Teletrac Navman. In all instances, their fleet coordinator received text notifications of vehicle ignition after midnight.
- Navajo Division of Transportation
I find the system’s tracking and analytics to be the most beneficial, and knowing the speed and location of my drivers. There’s much more to it than I know. I can only imagine for someone who has a huge fleet; the benefits must be tremendous.
- Desert Limo