Easy to Use
Fully ruggedized solution built especially for the physical demands of heavy industry.
- Battery life - Replaceable battery (57Ah) lasts up to 7 years with once per day update, 18 months with an update every 2 hours
- Alert - Low battery alerts
- Update frequency - can be configured for increased reporting
Save time locating assets and reduce unnecessary equipment rental costs.
- Monitor where and who is using each asset
- Check out assets and bill jobs accordingly
- Improve the security of non-powered assets and reduce instances of lost or stolen assets
With long battery life, the Qtanium100 can last for up to 7 years, depending on the update rate.
- Range of update timeframes - hourly and daily updates
- Battery meter allows users to view battery status at any time
- Accelerometer for movement detection 4. Battery type is 3 AA Lithium (replaceable)
Intelligent support every step of the way
Software alone isn’t the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
We track our loads quite a bit. We even have several customers that require us to track our vehicles every two hours and provide them with updates. Teletrac makes sure that these ‘hot and sensitive’ deliveries are on route and on time.
- A.N. Webber
NDOT has recovered three stolen vehicles, worth $45,000 each, using GPS data and automated text message alerts from Teletrac Navman. In all instances, their fleet coordinator received text notifications of vehicle ignition after midnight.
- Navajo Division of Transportation
I find the system’s tracking and analytics to be the most beneficial, and knowing the speed and location of my drivers. There’s much more to it than I know. I can only imagine for someone who has a huge fleet; the benefits must be tremendous.
- Desert Limo