OFFICIAL RULES: Official Rules of the Teletrac Navman ‘Truckers For Safety’ Contest. April 9 through May 7, 2018. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Teletrac Navman’s “Truckers For Safety” Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins on April 9, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on May 7, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest Period”).
3. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Teletrac Navman.
4. How to Enter the Contest: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the Contest. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. During the Contest Period, (i) submit your trucker safety tips to Teletrac Navman through emailing email@example.com or using the online form at http://truckerlife.teletracnavman.com/enter-to-win/; (ii) Submit a photo along with your safety tips. Each post will be counted as one (1) “Entry” and is subject to the requirements outlined below. All Entries must be complete and received before the end of the Contest Period to be eligible for a prize. Entries may only be submitted by a single person; group submissions are not permissible. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Device or email address. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Contest is prohibited. Normal internet access and Device usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
5. Entry Requirements: ANY ENTRY DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE OR UNSUITABLE, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. ENTRIES MAY NOT BE POSTED WHILE DRIVING.
6. Prize Selection: At the close of each week (on April 13, April 20, April 27 and May 4), the Sponsor will award prizes to two (2) entrants per week. Winners will be chosen at random from eligible submissions. The winners’ safety tips and photos will be posted on the Truckers For Safety website.
7. Prizes: Entrants limited to one (1) prize. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Two (2) prizes per week will be awarded. The prize will consist of a $200 Amazon.com gift card.
8. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by Sponsor via email and given instructions on how to claim prize. Winners will also be posted on this site. The winner must reply to the winner notification from Sponsor and include the telephone number, mailing address and email address within ten (10) business days. Winner(s) may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release, all of which must be returned within 14 days from date of issuance thereof or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If a winner is not reachable at the telephone number, mailing address or e-mail address provided and a forwarding mailing address or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
9. General Conditions: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, its affiliates, and all of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees (collectively, “Releasees”) from and against any claim or liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the creation of an Entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to the use of their name and photograph/likeness for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrant represents and © 2017 Teletrac Navman 2700 Patriot Boulevard, Suite 200, Glenview, IL 60026 warrants that its Entry does not and will not infringe on any copyright or trademark or any other third party right or violate any applicable law or regulation, including any right to privacy or publicity. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the identified Facebook or Twitter account was registered. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Contest. As a condition of entering the Contest, participant agrees that: a) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures.
TELETRAC NAVMAN WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE IN THE CONTEST.