ELD is the law, but it should not chain you to a desk in order to stay compliant. Maintain company-wide compliance with our mobile, ELD-enabled DRIVE App for Android, which is now available on Google Play. Download the app and manage your fleet and compliance in real time from anywhere.
- Easy for drivers to learn with familiar interface and user-friendly design
- Protect your company against ELD violations with this fully self-certified mobile app
- Receive 24/7 support, including phone and mobile chat, right from your mobile device
Dispatch & POD
Streamline your dispatch management process directly from your mobile device. From driver routing and communication to proof of delivery (POD), DRIVE App for Android instantly connects you to the people and data that matter most.
- Real-time delivery, pickup and customer statuses across your entire fleet
- Connect with your mobile workforce and customers with pre-set forms and messaging
- Ability to dispatch jobs with turn by turn GPS navigation
Build customizable pre and post trip inspection report to ensure vehicles are fit for purpose. Avoid costly compliance fines by using the ELD-compliant DRIVE App for Android with instant notifications and alerts.
- Create a simple digital workflow to manage inspections in real time
- Ensure that pre and post trip inspections are completed with a full audit trail
- Quickly identify maintenance needs and resolve them quickly to minimize downtime
Get reliable driver data with advanced business intelligence metrics for improved training and coaching opportunities. Assign custom driver IDs along with a unique PIN for accurate reporting and analytics and HOS compliance.
- Enable driver-level reporting and analytics
- Collect accurate driver Hours of Service information
- Driver ID stays with the driver, not the vehicle, for more accurate information.
Intelligent support every step of the way
Software alone isn’t the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
We track our loads quite a bit. We even have several customers that require us to track our vehicles every two hours and provide them with updates. Teletrac makes sure that these ‘hot and sensitive’ deliveries are on route and on time.
- A.N. Webber
NDOT has recovered three stolen vehicles, worth $45,000 each, using GPS data and automated text message alerts from Teletrac Navman. In all instances, their fleet coordinator received text notifications of vehicle ignition after midnight.
- Navajo Division of Transportation
I find the system’s tracking and analytics to be the most beneficial, and knowing the speed and location of my drivers. There’s much more to it than I know. I can only imagine for someone who has a huge fleet; the benefits must be tremendous.
- Desert Limo