Fleet Management Solutions
For any industry
From yellow iron to pickup trucks, earthworks to paving, you’re managing complex projects, cost factors, and multiple jobsites. Bid more accurately on jobs when you gain visibility into equipment utilization, performance and productivity.
- Measure asset utilization with insights into jobsites
- Real-time vehicle, equipment & asset location tracking
- Improve uptime with preventative maintenance
- Make more informed decisions by seeing uptime and maintenance costs when buying, leasing or selling equipment
Getting goods from one place to another can be a logistical nightmare that requires planning and intimate monitoring to keep everything running smoothly. Teletrac Navman is experienced at building fleet management solutions designed for the trucking industry that can help you gain control in the face of both predictable and unexpected challenges.
- Enable communication between drivers and dispatchers with real-time alerts and route updates
- Meet the ELD, IFTA and DVIR requirements of your business with key insights into your fleet at all times
- Reward positive driving or correct poor driver behavior in real-time with audible and actionable alerts
Monitor the performance and health of rented vehicles and equipment by tracking when the assets are being used. A GPS-enabled software solution provides greater visibility into how customers use your valuable equipment, even in remote locations. Build a fleet management solution that provides data analytics you can count on to protect your investment.
- See real-time insights into how assets are used to reduce assets being pushed beyond their limits
- Accurately bill customers based on actual hours used
- Improve maintenance schedules based on how often assets are being used
Maximize the amount of work your service team accomplishes each day with a fleet management solution that is built for the job. Receive reliable data on how each member of your service team moves from job to job, getting them there more efficiently. Ensure employees make it to job sites on time with two-way messaging to adjust routes in real time. Keep costs down while exceeding customer expectations.
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing real-time insights into arrival times
- Reduce costs with insights into business efficiency, from fuel use, idle times and maintenance schedules
- Real-time driver communication with instant messaging
Whether you are in local, state or federal government bodies, a fleet management solution can help to maintain public and driver safety within the restrictions of your departmental budget. Fleet management software allows government agencies to improve safety while protecting sensitive data and monitoring carbon footprints.
- Reduce inefficiencies while cutting costs and improving productivity
- Real-time location tracking of all types of assets
- Monitor carbon emissions to improve on company greenhouse gas emissions
- FedRAMP compliant
Your business hinges on your fleet being able to effectively transport and deliver products, reliably and on time. Our fleet management solutions provide an easy-to-use platform that allows you to keep your fleets efficient, from suggesting the best routes to decrease miles driven, to keeping fuel costs down and providing valuable insight to ensure your fleet can keep up with your business demands.
- Prioritize productivity by keeping assets in-service and avoiding unnecessary downtime
- Reduce fuel costs by proactively monitoring different aspects of your operations
- Plan routes more efficiently to cut down miles and reduce fuel usage
Optimize fleet operations and reduce risk by monitoring your corporate and not-for-profit vehicles with a reliable, robust fleet management solution. Transportation, meal delivery, and other services support your core mission and depend on vehicles to achieve those goals. Learning valuable insights into how and where your vehicles allow you to reallocate resources in service of your mission, while keeping your staff and passengers safe
- Reduce operational costs with new insights and visibility into your business
- Manage compliance and safety requirements with ease
- Reduce fuel and maintenance cost with more effective route planning
The passenger transport business is highly competitive; you know your customers have choices. If they learn that your vehicles often arrive late, or operators drive unsafely, they will go elsewhere. That’s where Teletrac Navman fleet management solutions can help, by keeping you competitive in the market as well as keeping costs under control while addressing customer safety and satisfaction.
- Impact customer satisfaction and trust with reliable, on-time delivery
- Reduce fuel cost and idling time with vehicle monitoring
- Protect your business from fraudulent insurance claims with dashcams
- Improve safety with daily maintenance checks and routine maintenance alerts
Fleet Management Solutions
For your entire team
Simplify fleet management with dedicated tools to visualize your fleet’s performance using real-time alerts, customizable dashboards, and detailed reports. See the top insights for your business such as:
- Accurate vehicle and trailer tracking
- Real-time alerts for all driver behavior
- Reduce downtime with accurate fleet maintenance scheduling
- Robust reporting and analytics
With real-time alerts, simplified communication, automated logging, and detailed reporting, you’ll always have full visibility of your fleet’s safety performance. Create a culture of safety for your company that employees can easily adhere to. See our top safety features:
- Improve driver safety with real-time alerts
- Preventative maintenance
- Compliance & safety reporting
- Develop personalized coaching programs
Rely on quick, accurate and trustworthy processes by digitizing your workflow. Teletrac Navman fleet management software reduces time spent dispatching jobs and allows you to communicate with remote workers so you can provide accurate customer updates. Learn the top fleet tracking tools to improve operations:
- Instant alerts for real-time route updates
- Vehicle usage & driver hours
- Custom reporting and performance metrics
- Proof of Delivery
Receive real-time alerts, simplified communication and workflow, automated logging, and detailed reporting, you can rest assured knowing your employees are safe and your fleet is completing or surpassing all government standards. Get everything you need to create a culture of safety and compliance for your company in one solution. See the top compliance features:
- ELD for logging and reporting
- Electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIRs)
- Streamline your International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) reporting process
Stop managing equipment without full visibility into its location, use and maintenance. Get visibility into unused assets so you can prevent equipment hoarding and reallocate assets where they’re most needed. Digital processes can ensure proper asset utilization, leading to reduced costs.
- Determine the true cost of equipment ownership
- Identify equipment location at all times
- Real-time diagnostics and alerts to prevent potential violations
Fleet management software easily grows with your business while providing business owners and executives the ability to see only the metrics they value most. Cut-through the analytical clutter to see a high-level overview of your business’ health in a single location, allowing your team to make crucial and informed decisions.
- Receive custom reporting based on your KPI needs
- Real-time alerts or scheduled notifications when costs exceed pre-determined benchmark
- Stay compliant with all government standards (ELD, DVIR and IFTA)
- Get full visibility into safety incidents and driver behavior
We track our loads quite a bit. We even have several customers that require us to track our vehicles every two hours and provide them with updates. Teletrac makes sure that these ‘hot and sensitive’ deliveries are on route and on time.
- A.N. Webber
NDOT has recovered three stolen vehicles, worth $45,000 each, using GPS data and automated text message alerts from Teletrac Navman. In all instances, their fleet coordinator received text notifications of vehicle ignition after midnight.
- Navajo Division of Transportation