Powering Your TN360 Software
Specially developed for use with the TN360 platform, the VT101 is a hardwired device that captures and sends key information such as vehicle location, trip miles, vehicle engine data, and driver safety data to the TN360 platform where you can monitor vehicle activity, manage workflow, receive exception alerts and answer business questions through the Insights tool and customized reporting.
VT101 Features and Benefits
Powering Insights Through Data Capture and AI
Turning Data into Decisions
VT101 captures key data from your drivers and vehicles, including harsh driving events, vehicle performance and maintenance, and delivers it to the TN360 software platform that transforms this into insights for your business.
- Get second-by-second tracking for real-time vehicle status updates
- Capture safety events such as harsh acceleration, braking and cornering, via the gyroscope and accelerometer
- Integrates with a range of apps that can be used on Android devices with data plans
Together with the AI-powered TN360 platform, the VT101 enables you to access business insights through easy to use analytics tools.
- Question-based search which "learns" about your business and instantly answers your questions
- Visualized analytics into key performance areas including productivity and safety
- Customizable reporting for trip details, driver events, vehicle performance, maintenance, and alerts
The data captured via the VT101 also powers the TN360 Mobile application that keeps you connected with your fleet throughout the day. Your driver and vehicle data can also be used alongside a wide range of TN360 mobile apps including:
- Messaging enables canned and custom messaging with drivers
- Forms allow the creation of custom workflows
- Pre-Trip Checklist digitizes pre and post-trip vehicle inspections and can be used as part of your workflow for any task list
- Amazon Alexa and IFTTT (if this then that) integrations bring automation to you.
See why this device is right for you
Connectivity: 4G Global LTE CAT M1 / NBO / GPRS
Installation: Professional 3-wire
Operating temperature: -40°to 185° F
Supports: live alerts (Geofences)
Tracking - Second by second data
Updates: All performed over the air
Size: .98H x 4.96W x 2.55D inch
Weight: 5.3 ounces
Bluetooth: BLE 5.0
Connectivity: 4G Global LTE Cat M1 / NBO / GPRS
Accelerometer: 3-axis MEMS
Antenna: Internal cellular and GNSS
Battery: 100mAh LiPo
GPS: GLONASS / GALILEO / BEIDOU / Navstar GPS
OBDII Protocols: J1939 / ISO 9141 / KWP
North America: FCC Part 15 Class B, IC
Intelligent support every step of the way
Software alone isn’t the answer. Leverage our professional services for added training, customer support, and more to ensure you get even more value out of your software.
We track our loads quite a bit. We even have several customers that require us to track our vehicles every two hours and provide them with updates. Teletrac makes sure that these ‘hot and sensitive’ deliveries are on route and on time.
- A.N. Webber
NDOT has recovered three stolen vehicles, worth $45,000 each, using GPS data and automated text message alerts from Teletrac Navman. In all instances, their fleet coordinator received text notifications of vehicle ignition after midnight.
- Navajo Division of Transportation
I find the system’s tracking and analytics to be the most beneficial, and knowing the speed and location of my drivers. There’s much more to it than I know. I can only imagine for someone who has a huge fleet; the benefits must be tremendous.
- Desert Limo